Saturday, February 13, 2010

Week 7---- Meditation Mondays

This week I will be teaching my children how to mediate and calm their minds. So many children these days are as overworked and stressed as their parents it's time to relax and be one with yourself. I have always enjoyed meditation and yoga. My children do Yoga with me (not nearly as often as I should or would like).

So I am going to start meditation Mondays.
each Monday I will sit quitley with my children and talk them through some meditation exercises, and we will try to fit in Yoga on those days as well.

Update on Meditation Mondays;
They thought sitting still while I was talking them through meditation exersizes was silly,and there were lots of giggles and funny lookes. They did enjoy yoga and said they felt very relaxed afterward.

No comments:

Post a Comment